Crystalthinker gave me the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you! Now, here’s what needs to be done.
- Display the Award Certificate on your website.
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented you with the award.
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Here are the bloggers I would like to pass the award onto. I know it’s supposed to be 15, but this is what I’ve come up with so far (it’s getting late and I need to get to bed). I’ll update this when more come to mind.
- The Book of Kate
- A Great Big Jar of Bloggyness
- The Dissocial Mom
- Daily (w)rite
- Amy M. Newman
- Spilled Ink
- Larry D. Bernstein
- Julia Weston
Seven interesting things about me… hmm.
- I have a second degree black belt in Taekwondo.
- I’ve summited Mt. Kilimanjaro and Mt. Hood.
- Although I thought my brother was crazy when he ran a marathon in high school, I want to run one now.
- I’ve worked with endangered birds.
- I’ve taken a badger for a walk.
- I reread at least one Jane Austen book every year.
- I love licorice.
That’s it for now. Happy dreaming!